Video Transcript Test - 2
Laziest Way to Make Money Online For Beginners ($900/day+) - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PvSzJbLGxk
Transcript:
(00:00) in order for this to be the laziest path to make $10,000 a month it has to meet a certain criteria number one you don't need to have large amounts of money or starting Capital number two you don't need to have a University degree number three you don't have to spend more than 3 hours every single day working on this number four you don't need to spend any money on advertising or marketing and number five it should be able to make you leveraged income now You Must Be Wondering Jud what's leveraged income
(00:24) this is a type of income that is perfect for lazy people and you will understand why later on in this video but first let's understand what does a lazy way of making money actually mean now most people including my mom think being lazy is a bad thing but Bill Gates himself has said that he would rather hire a lazy person to do a difficult job because they will look for the easiest way to do it so what he's simply trying to say is that he would rather hire lazy people because they look for smarter ways to get that job done for example
(00:51) you could be extremely hardworking and get something done by working so hard or you can be lazy and get the same job done by working smart and that is what lazy of making money is about it's about making money in a way where you have to put the least amount of effort to get the most amount of return now in this video I'm not going to share just one lazy parts to make $110,000 a month instead I'll be sharing three different parts that I personally taken to make $10,000 a month from each of these parts
(01:16) and then you can decide depending on your choices and your personal preferences which path you want to take and one more important thing to celebrate us hitting 250,000 subscribers I'm going to send £1 via PayPal or the equivalent in Amazon gift card to three people who leave the most inspiring comment below this video now at the start of this video I said that leverage income is the perfect for La people so let me show you why so 3 years ago I worked as a tech support guy making $10 an hour now if you take $10 an hour and
(01:45) multiply by 40 hours a week which is a full-time job position in the UK you would see how much I used to make per month around $1,600 now the only way for me to increase this number was by doing overtime meaning work more hours but you see that is where the problem is we all own only have 24 hours so even if I magically manage to work 24 hours a day meaning no time with family no time for Netflix no time for anything and just work 24 hours every single day I would still be only making $240 a day or around $7,200 per month so still I wouldn't be
(02:18) able to get to that $110,000 a month this is why a job paid by an hour is not an example of Leverage income as the pay you get in return is directly tied to how many hours you work let me now show you an example of a Leverage income let's take an online course for an example to create an online course yes you need to sit down to record the course outline the course and then publish the course but once it's published you have the ability to reach thousands of students with that one course you don't have to keep teaching
(02:44) that course to new students they can buy it and they can watch in their own time so the hours you put in to create this course is now generating you recurring Revenue every single month meaning the amount of money you can make from this course is not directly tied to the amount of hours you put in it and this is what leverage income is about it's about creating a type of income that is not tied to the amount of hours you put into something now don't confuse leverage income with passive income because although they sound really alike
(03:08) they're not exactly the same and I don't believe in something like pure passive income I believe everyone should rather focus on creating leverage income instead of passive income which doesn't really exist semi- passive does but passive income purely does not exist now most people think starting a business is leverage income but that is not true let me show you an example of a type of business that is not leveraged inome let's take the agency model for example and we take a graphic designing agency
(03:34) if you started a graphic designing agency or any type of agency yes it would definitely make you more money or have the potential to make you more money than your 95 job but the amount of money and impact you can make is also still tied to the amount of hours you have in your working day which is for most people it's around 12 hours a day because after that you need to sleep you need to eat and just do everything in your life in other words you still are going to be paid in proportion to the amount of hours you put into your agency
(03:59) now you must to saying but that's I can hire more people and that's true but still people only have 24 hours so even if you hire 10 other people they can only work for 8 hours 10 hours a day they won't be able to work unlimited hours or more than 24 hours a day but look I'm not saying you should not start a service based agency if you find fulfillment and if you enjoy that then go ahead and do that however I just want you to know as well is that this is not going to create you leverage income so
(04:26) what are the ways to create leverage income or in other words lazy income let's look at all three different lazy paths starting with path number one affiliate marketing my very first leverage income that I made $10,000 a month from was affiliate marketing now for those of you who don't know what affiliate marketing is it's basically promoting other people's product or services for a small commission per sale and the commission is usually anywhere from 5% to around 30% and sometimes even up to 40% or 50 depending on the company
(04:54) most products and services you use on daily basis actually might have an affiliate program so you could start making money by just just recommending the products that you use on regular basis to make commission from those because that's what I did I signed up with all the trading and stock platforms that I used all the equipments and gears I use I got a link affiliate link for all of those and I left it in every single YouTube video I made and whenever people went to my description and they clicked on that and they bought
(05:18) something I used to make a commission a lot of people also have this misconception about affiliate marketing thinking that you need to have a large audience to start making money with this or you need to start paying money in ads only then you can make money with affiliate marketing now you see that used to be the case because now you can take advantage of going viral so easily while short form content if you literally go on Tik Tok right now and type in Amazon finds you will see thousands of videos of people just
(05:40) reviewing products from Amazon and what they do is they go to Amazon Associates which is Amazon's affiliate program they sign up to that and every product on Amazon you can actually get an affiliate link for and then all these people do is that they review those products on Tik Tok and when the video goes viral they simply put a comment saying link to this product in BIO or they even do that on Instagram real and then in the bio they leave a link to all the products that they are actually reviewing in these
(06:04) videos now let me show you some insane math let's say you spent 30 days creating so many videos and only one of those videos got viral and it got 1 million views now let's just say of that 1 million 0.01% of people went to the link and actually bought that product and you're making $2 commission for that product that would be $220,000 in commission you would be paid if only 0.
(06:35) 01% of that million views you got bought that product obviously it's much easier said then done but if you put in the effort just like I did you can but that also brings me to the biggest problem with affiliate marketing yes affiliate marketing is leverage income and it's not tied to the amount of time you put into it but you're relying on another person's software or product meaning if they either decide to kick you out from the affiliate program or they stop their services or products you income can go from 10 to zero in a
(07:02) second I speak from experience I've had two good companies that I used to work with both have generated me tens of thousands of dollars per month decided to just cut off me from the affiliate program and the reason was I was bringing in too many customers on the platform which is a stupid reason to have so this is when I realized with this income I can make money but I can't rely on this so I decided to move to path number two digital products this could be courses ebooks templates or anything that a customer can download
(07:29) download just through their email or download it online or can view it online I launched my first digital product back in 2020 which was simply a PDF plus a video guide showing people how they can set up their own trading robot back then I was making videos where I was testing out different robots and I was just documenting that on my Instagram and my YouTube and I used to get so many people saying Jess I want to set up my robot J I want to set up my robot can you help me so at the start I was helping few people and then I just saw my DMs going
(07:56) Fuller and Fuller and I like okay there is demand for this so I simply sat down down one day and I sat down for like 12 hours in a row I put the whole PDF together I done the whole video and I just put it online for £49 and the same night when I launched it I made like $5,000 which back then was the most amount of money I had ever made in a single day straight away you might say but jet I don't have any skills or I also don't have the following who I can sell the course to this is somewhat true because yes if you don't have a
(08:23) following it can be hard to sell a course you could use platforms like Udi or coier I think it's that's how you pronounce it or skillshare where you don't need to have a following instead you upload your course on that and then the marketplace already has customers coming on it who are going to buy your course but at the same time creating a following has never been as easy as today there are so many faceless Instagram accounts which basically show people how to edit videos and all they do is in their Link in BIO they
(08:51) literally put presets which people can buy for $9 $10 or some of them have like packs of thousands of presets which some of them they don't even create themselves yourself which is unethical you should create your own presets and then you can sell it for x amount of dollars every single month and in terms of skills and knowledge if you don't know any skills or knowledge about a certain topic let's say video editing you can go on YouTube right now and learn video editing in the next 10 hours if you just focus and then take a raw
(09:15) video and then edit it you will know how to do the most basic stuff and people are actually simply doing that they go on YouTube type in how to edit like Ali abdal and then they go ahead and make videos on Instagram on how to like Ali abdol and then they putting a preset of all the things that they used like the Transitions and stuff in that video and people would pay for that now let's say for example you decided to create a course on how to edit like alapa and you charge £99 for that course you just need
(09:40) to have four sales every single day for that course to be able to make $10,000 a month but this is where the biggest problem with courses or digital products also come you see with something like a digital product your sales are not guaranteed every single day meaning some months you might make $10,000 and some months you might just make $11,000 and this inconsistency is not good if you're relying on this to pay your bills and so this was the main reason why I decided to move from path number two to path
(10:07) number three which was rpba FBA in other words reselling products via Amazon FBA this in my opinion right now is the best path to create leverage income and the reason why I say the best is because you're leveraging the infrastructure of a trillion doll organization website they have built it for you traffic Amazon brings it to you Manpower Amazon's employee work for you storage Amazon's Warehouse is where your product gets stored Logistics Amazon does the picking packing and shipping to your customer and customer service Amazon
(10:35) handles it for you there is a reason why it's called fulfillment by Amazon they're doing everything for you and all you have to do is simply find a profitable wholesale product buy it in bulk from the brand directly or a authorized wholesaler and then you ship it off to Amazon and every time your customer orders it from you Amazon will pick pack and ship the product to your customer earlier last year I decided to fly out with my team to Portugal and while I was enjoying there with my team Amazon was working for me and doing all
(11:01) the Fulfillment to my customers for me and this is also the reason why 89% of Amazon sellers actually succeed because they're only focusing on one part of the business which is just finding profitable products now a lot of people think selling on Amazon means buying products from China creating listing paying money in Amazon ads and all sort of things but that's not the only way to sell on Amazon what I do is simply resell well-known branded products like these products right here such as the swirl dryer and I simply resell these
(11:28) products on Amazon so I don't need to spend money in manufacturing my own product I don't need to create a listing for any product I don't even need to spend money in ads all I have to do is find products which are already selling well on Amazon and just resell those products this means it's far easier to scale and you can have exponential growth by simply reinvesting your profits now here's live example of why this is the best leverage income because while recording this video I have not
(11:49) done anything and currently Ive already generated 1,000 in sales and in the last well around last 20 days I've generated £18,000 in in Revenue around $20,000 in revenue or in sales and I I've achieved this number by not picking a single product myself or Not by fulfilling a single order myself in these last 20 days I could have been in Dubai sipping peanut colada by the beach or doing whatever the hell I want and I would have still made money and the best part about this model is that you can get started with as little as $1,000 and I
(12:21) actually show for free in my free live Workshop which the link for that is in the description if you want to join it's for free I show you how to generate your $1,000 in 90 days or less why Amazon FBA wholesale but that being said the goal of this video was to help you understand why you need to start creating a leverage income if you want to get to $10,000 a month as quickly as possible and then even scale it to $50,000 or $100,000 I would definitely go for reselling products via Amazon FBA there is nothing out there that beats it right
(12:48) now and those of you are thinking oh but J you're relying on Amazon what if Amazon goes bankrupt Amazon is a trillion dollar organization do you think Amazon's going anywhere Amazon is the number one e-commerce Marketplace on the internet how are you thinking Amazon's going to go away anytime soon I hope this video gave you a little bit of more perspective and also don't forget I'll be giving away1 to three people who will leave the most inspirational comment in the comment section below if
(13:12) you want to learn how to start reselling products on Amazon right now then you can also go check out this video right here
Comments
Post a Comment